Shiplake Tennis and Social Club are closely monitoring advice regarding measures we should be taking to delay COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This is with both the LTA and the Government.
The club has made the following decisions and based on the current guidance:
- Team matches and Club Sessions will continue until advice is otherwise.
- Handshakes post match are suspended.
- The latest guidance will be posted on our website, but further emails will be sent as necessary.
- Post match food will be at the team captains discretion until advice is otherwise.
- We ask that members please bring their own hand gel with them to sessions.
- The club will provide handsoap and paper towels. Hand towels and teas towels will no longer be used.
In the spirit of providing helpful information and decisions taken by The Shiplake Tennis & Social Club in relation to Coronavirus covid-19 kindly take the time to visit the LTA weblink,
https://www.lta.org.uk/about-us/tennis-news/news-and-opinion/general-news/2020/march/coronavirus-covid-19—latest-advice/ which offers recent news and very helpful links of information.
We will provide further email updates to members as the situation develops.